We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you're ok Although reading your last few posts it seems that maybe your not I feel like I may have offended you in some way and if I did I'm sorry I truly didn't mean to
there was a reason in which I've forgotten. maybe it was the whole blog award thing? I cant remember it's a lame excuse but I have genuinely forgotten but yeah I think i did.
Idk it was at a time in my life where my blog was the centre of my universe it was totally me and my place my safe place. To me it mattered. Looking back maybe I was a cunt but it the past so whatever. Doubt I will hold it against you. It's just whatever.
I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you're ok
ReplyDeleteAlthough reading your last few posts it seems that maybe your not
I feel like I may have offended you in some way and if I did I'm sorry
I truly didn't mean to
Stay in touch
Sending you a hug x
there was a reason in which I've forgotten.
Deletemaybe it was the whole blog award thing? I cant remember it's a lame excuse but I have genuinely forgotten but yeah I think i did.
Blog awards are silly anyway, I hope you won't hold that against me?
ReplyDeleteIdk it was at a time in my life where my blog was the centre of my universe it was totally me and my place my safe place.
DeleteTo me it mattered.
Looking back maybe I was a cunt but it the past so whatever. Doubt I will hold it against you.
It's just whatever.