Monotonous crap. All I wanna do is crawl back into bed and forget about all the problems in my head. I just don't feel alive. the psychic said I need energy and I should do whatever it takes to make me feel more energized but I can't. I am gunna quit the gym I think I just can't bring myself to do it anymore. It makes me feel like shit that I cant exercise in the way that I want to.
If you could tell a younger you what would you say?
I would say don't take anything for granted. Make sure you utilise your abilities. Don't get caught by boys. They are just totally not worth the head fuck. And most importantly don't develop any mental health problems it will change you in a way that makes you a horrible bitter person.
All my love,
ER
xx
I'm in the same place as you. Getting out from under my blankets just doesn't seem worth it. I want to crawl into my bed and forget everything too.
ReplyDeleteI would tell my younger self to not be so trusting. That most of the people that will come into my life will really hurt me. And to be careful, because bad things happen, and few other people are as caring as I am.
Hang in there love <3
the duvet will show me much more comfort than the real word ever will
Deleteim sorry you've trusted the wrong people but at least you have learnt that lesson? one of the most difficult lessons of all
hang in there with me :(
xx
Maybe it's made you bitter but I think it has done some good as well. Don't overlook the good just because there is bad.
ReplyDeleteWhatever makes your heart beat better, find those things and hold on to them.
I love you xx
thank you my heart is barely creating a rhythm atm so its super hard but im still trying my hardest :(
Deletelove you always
xx