Monday, 27 February 2012

Runaway..

And I always find, yeah, I always find something wrong
You been putting up with my shit just way too long
I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most
So I think it's time for us to have a toast

Let's have a toast for the assholes
Let's have a toast for the scumbags
Every one of them that I know

Let's have a toast for the jerk-offs
That'll never take work off
Baby, I got a plan
Runaway fast as you can

Runaway from me, baby
Runaway, runaway from me, baby
Runaway I'm about to get crazy, then runaway
Use the thug plan, runaway as fast as you can

Runaway from me, baby
Runaway, runaway from me, baby

I guess you knew another vantage
'Cause you could blame me for everything
And I don't know how I'ma manage
If one day you just up and leave

Skins episode 4 new series I think Number 6=always run away...

I overdosed yesterday.
no big
i just puked them straight up
very ill
absolute pathetic disaster.




AND OMG who is anonymous????
please please if u mean what u said about reading my blog please let me no who u are so i can thank you
it made me cry it touched me so much
xx

5 comments:

  1. I've done that before, I felt like such a loser lol, but it's better than absorbing then, no dying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong lovely. I'm always here for you.
    xx SN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you beautiful. You know how much i care and I am just a text away x Please don't forget that x x x love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you beautiful <3 Thankyou so much for all your support, i know i say it, but i want everyone to see what an amazing person you are xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the Anonymous commenter.

    I had a blog called No to Calories, Yes to Life which was deleted shortly after my suicidal post. Someone came across my blog and I was forced to suddenly delete it.

    In early January I hit a low point and I wrote a post where I said I just couldn't do it anymore. You probably don't remember your comment but it

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...