Saturday, 10 December 2011

Last friday night...

Awkward moment when you have flashbacks of the night before.
One word, drunk not guna lie!
haha
made a tit outta my self wanted attention but didn't at all. I just want sum1 to notice I exist...

xx

5 comments:

  1. I notice you exist!! :) Cheer up darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of us on here adore all of your post and would miss you dearly. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, that used to be me. i spent a month drunk just to get one person - who already noticed me - to notice me; its funny how we will do that to people and neglect the fact that there are people all around pretty much staring at us waiting for us to say "yeah, okay. you are there for me." and they just wait for us to see that they have been there all along thinking "every time you wished someone would see that you exist, i saw you." girl, i see you. i know where you are at. you dont have to keep wishing someone notices you. you have my attention. still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, i just realized you have 70 followers. girl, i have eight. well, really seven, because one is me ha. so out of those 70 i am 1..... but i care and listen and i do not judge and i am here. so that matters, and so do the other 69. but can you help me get more followers? i dont know how you did it, but i must be doing something wrong? help get the word out about my blog(s)? eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh. Drunk flashbacks...
    I know what you mean about wanting attention but not really wanting it. You just sort of want somebody to notice. To notice, well, notice everything really. xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...