We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting. Charles Bukowski
Sunday, 11 December 2011
I ride this motherloving beat like a traktor...
Beautiful Ed Sheeran there.
Miss Greg ( he looks like him)
Love you.
...
I would like to thank 71 people you are beautiful.
For all those poeple who have commented on my blog.
For all those people who have read my blog.
And for all those people who have supported me when I'm at my most vulnerable, weak and darkest moments. You will never know how much you mean to me and help me in this misery. You all give me hope and encouragement.
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
http://2ndwindx.blogspot.com/
http://thinisourwayoflife.blogspot.com/
http://skinnythinnyninny.blogspot.com/
http://dreamss-x.blogspot.com/
http://me-and-my-bones.blogspot.com/
http://perfectionisfucked.blogspot.com/
http://brokengirlsconfessions.blogspot.com/
You girls are amazing. If people aren't following please do they are awesome!!!
Your my angels I'm charliee :')♥♥♥
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cute song!! Love you too darling!!
ReplyDeleteAlways heere for you, your a friend now :) Love you! xx
ReplyDelete