Wednesday, 28 December 2011

This is killing me...

living
im thinking of a day to die next year anny suggestions???
defo feeling the 6th but of which month idk
not jan coz im off to dublin forr my sissy's bday
feb? sounds good i think
whitney engaged whit dawwwgg bday is on the 2nd so i just wanna c her for the last time :')
figuring out my new years resoultions
but theres so much that i wanna achieve in 2012 but theres one thing on my mind ndd thats death please
guna b a short year short but painful life
fucking waste of space!
keep thinking about him i no i shouldn't but i keep blaming myself i drove him away we could have been amazingg </3
I wanna b 6 stone by feb
thats the only resolution oh and suicide lolz how cud i forget that ?!

i want her legs! NOW

im guna let it destroy me :'(


so true

i hope you join me back in this never ending battle BPD is really bad atm so extreme emotions im all over the place
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there hun.

    You will get to 6 stone.

    You will find your true love.

    You will not die.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text me?? I don't want you to go!! I wont let you, your a beautiful, amazing girl!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't kill yourself....feb 6th is my birthday...my gift from you should be that you live. Even if just for a little longer. Please dont give up hope yet.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...