- either extremity of something that has length
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- goal: the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means"
- put an end to.
im not suppose to eat dinner, im not suppose to have a tyre of FAT around my stomach, im not suppose to look more pregnant than my actual pregnant sister, im not suppose to weigh more than her, im not suppose to wear my now tight size 8 clothes coz im anorexic right????
I'm fasting today maybe tomorrow maybe forever i want to die. I sat in psychology nearly crying i'm so depressed atm i just cant face the pressure of these next few months so i dont want them to happen i cant cope. I just want to curl up in a ball and die.
"Every living creature on earth dies alone"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...