Results yeaterday i was cacking myself ;
Psychology: 95/100=A
Economics: 89/100=A
Eng. Lit: 70/?=D!!!!
Im so gutted about my D even tho my others are amazing achievements i just cant get outta my head that im such a dissapointment and an idiot!
I think i need to do 2 resits that english and the first unit of economics to try/hope for and A i think im mad how the fuck am i going to do that idk
But after i got my results miss Wright hugged me it was nice i cant believe i got the same as Toseland it a miracle n i didnt even finish the exam! wtf
Anyway getting my results made a desicion the 1 ive been dreading im going to decline leeds IP i cant achieve A levels and do resits in hospital its just impossible im not able/strong/courageous enough.
I rang Jo and she just said sarcastically "aww thats a shame" >:( yeh it is if only if only...
:( im drained i really am i just bought Sylvia Plaths the bell jar cant wait to read it ope its good :)
going to a cafe tomoz with zainab gunna be good ooh ooh im guna av me hair cut aswell mite post a cheeky pic if its ok n i cba lol
its time to just get emersed again i WILL do my A levels even if it kills me !
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...