We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
If you do that, I swear I will revive you then hurt you BADLY. Don't you dare give up on yourself that easily. I love you. We love you. And I believe you there is a tumblr post on my blog that tells you why you shouldn't. I am not used to resorting to begging. But please, please, please don't do that.
Find something that makes you happy, then grab it and HOLD ON. Please.
Hey ER, try to remember that you won't always feel this way xx I totally get it, I've been there many times. But it really is worth holding on and getting through it, even if you can't imagine that right now. I promise you'll be glad you did! Try and do some things, anything, to make yourself feel even the tiniest bit better... for example I like drinking coffee, eating chocolate, watching movies, cuddling my giant wolfhound doggie, listening to music, going and sitting outside on a nice day.. these little things can make the difference, and get you through the worst days xoxo Hope you feel better soon <3
Have you ever tried "Mindfulness" techniques? I find it can be helpful sometimes when you are feeling just totally overwhelmed. It's to do with centering yourself in the moment by focussing on your five senses. For example, shutting your eyes, focusing your breath, 5 in 5 out, and then noticing what you can hear, smell, feel etc, even taste - i do this with chocolate lol! And if the negative thoughts come in, that's okay, just notice them, acknowledge them objectively without judgement, as if watching clouds from a distance. Then go back to focussing on breathing or muscle relaxation or your senses. It takes some practise, but it might be worth giving it a go! xxoxo
If you do that, I swear I will revive you then hurt you BADLY.
ReplyDeleteDon't you dare give up on yourself that easily.
I love you. We love you.
And I believe you there is a tumblr post on my blog that tells you why you shouldn't.
I am not used to resorting to begging.
But please, please, please don't do that.
Find something that makes you happy, then grab it and HOLD ON.
Please.
<3 <3 <3
Thankyou i feel so so low :'(
Deletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
DeleteI know it's a horrible pun but still..
<3
wat is ur tumblr hun? xxx
DeleteHow did you know I had one?
Deletehttp://likexxsomexxfairyxxthing.tumblr.com/
you said u did in the first comment? lol xx
DeleteI can be pretty dumb sometimes.
Deletexox
Hey ER, try to remember that you won't always feel this way xx I totally get it, I've been there many times. But it really is worth holding on and getting through it, even if you can't imagine that right now. I promise you'll be glad you did! Try and do some things, anything, to make yourself feel even the tiniest bit better... for example I like drinking coffee, eating chocolate, watching movies, cuddling my giant wolfhound doggie, listening to music, going and sitting outside on a nice day.. these little things can make the difference, and get you through the worst days xoxo Hope you feel better soon <3
ReplyDeleteI no there's bigger things but how can i erase the thoughts n feelings? Thankyou for the comment xxxx
DeleteHave you ever tried "Mindfulness" techniques? I find it can be helpful sometimes when you are feeling just totally overwhelmed. It's to do with centering yourself in the moment by focussing on your five senses. For example, shutting your eyes, focusing your breath, 5 in 5 out, and then noticing what you can hear, smell, feel etc, even taste - i do this with chocolate lol!
DeleteAnd if the negative thoughts come in, that's okay, just notice them, acknowledge them objectively without judgement, as if watching clouds from a distance. Then go back to focussing on breathing or muscle relaxation or your senses. It takes some practise, but it might be worth giving it a go! xxoxo
wow thank you I will have to try this!! xxx
DeleteDon't give up, there's a lot to live for even when everything seems hopeless. Hugs to you.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
thank you xx
DeleteHello there.
ReplyDeleteMissed you.
xx
LuLu
missed u too LuLu xxx
DeleteDon't give up, you're perfect the way you are xx
ReplyDeletealways love :)