We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting. Charles Bukowski
I don't recognise anyone anymore. They all came, and went.
except me? :( xx
That's where we met :) Hate how they were shut down.. xx
I no he was a complete dick! never liked the guy who run it xxx
It was shut down, right? xx
right :( was a good but bad thing xx
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...
I don't recognise anyone anymore. They all came, and went.
ReplyDeleteexcept me? :( xx
DeleteThat's where we met :) Hate how they were shut down.. xx
ReplyDeleteI no he was a complete dick! never liked the guy who run it xxx
DeleteIt was shut down, right?
ReplyDeletexx
right :( was a good but bad thing xx
Delete