We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I REALLY REALLY wanna cut!
I feel like a whale, i'm ugly i feel so shit and and...suicidal i juss got this burning urge to run outta the house and lie in the road.
I wanna be k i HATE this "feeling"
You know that cutting wont do you any good thought darling. I promise that it wont solve anything! I hope that you didnt cut in the end. Your beautiful, I know you dont believe me but I think that you are and it would be a life wasted. Always here for you darling. xxxx
You know that cutting wont do you any good thought darling. I promise that it wont solve anything! I hope that you didnt cut in the end.
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful, I know you dont believe me but I think that you are and it would be a life wasted.
Always here for you darling.
xxxx
Love Katie
You'll never know how much that means to me thanku
ReplyDeletexx