I was sat on the bus today and this woman started talking really loud on the phone and she said this guy who she was talking about was too thin and she told her mate that he was thin as a pole like she was clearly insulting him for being thin and then she said hes anorexic because hes too thin.
I was ready to say something but this woman with one of those stupid old biddy shopping trolleys was in the way, if i had said something it would have gone like this...
"You shouldn't joke about people having anorexia, anorexia is a illness same like cancer would you joke about someone being like a bald cancer patient!?
Being stuck in hospital for anorexia was no joke its a serious mental illness and while your so narrow minded and ignorant joking about an illness is disgusting and i hope that you think twice next time you shout out your conversations on the bus!"
Argh man ppl are annoying!
Plus surprise surprise ive binged I FUCKING HATE MYSELF
Time for some self harm your such a vile disgusting girl who doesnt deserve life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...