Monday, 14 February 2011

I cant get no sleep...

Faithless song = TUNE!!!!! XD
haha
i really wanted to see them back in december with example but stupid gregory was skint :( would have been a r8 gd nite
Anyway im sat in the library in my free and i have 43 mins left to be precise on the computer i have so many internet related things to do! eek Just catched up on your lovely blogs for some reason tho Thinspiration pictures is denied as it contains violence wtf? Bit pissed off like i need some motivation atm. Oh and the reason why im always replying in the lib now is that my sisters internet bill is through the roof coz i spent waaay too much time on here PT and PA :P oopsee haha so i cant really sneek on it anymore.
I need to reply to Aeris email too <3 hopefully meeting up in half term loves her :)
anddd not forgetting farrah you cheered me up with your cheeky text :) omg seth rogan !!! lols not my cuppa lovee haha
Umm i have no idea what to write-the day has been pretty boring tbh surpise surprise no one loves me
i decided to cheer myself up by dressing nice and putting eyeliner on and two male teachers have said how smart i look lmao way to go!! lol FAIL anyway i dont care geek chic thee way forward :B
so yeh i woke up at 2.00AM what a joke i watched some crappy marriage mansion i think it was called it was either that or tis program with scottish heritage decisions decisions insomnia is a joke atm i dont know whether im waking up coz im hungry,not tired or cold?
Anyone no how to get to sleep?
...
Weight loss is a nightmare atm i think im stuck at 44.5kgs which is ridculously huge! even tho im eating way less i just dont seem to be loosing any and its soo demoralising seeing the scales everymorning
Ive even made sticky notes to remind me of my target in my room i think i am actually going mad
NOTE TO SELF; must try harder!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Awe 44 is tiny Hun! But not seeing the scale go down depresses me too. So I can relate to some degree.
    Ouch big Internet bills suck! I had to go with an unlimited plan because I go over te limit easily. I love compliments, go you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must try harder as well :( seem to have maintained.... argh. or worse, maybe gained half a lb?! i've been living off sweets and that's pretty much it but not enough of them to gain weight surely?! ahhhh FAITHLESS - I saw them at glastonbury last year (: good call.
    have a lovely rest of day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to just eat sweets for a day and could loose a kg now my body wont let me it sucks n im craving them so bad rite now
    and haha i love compliments too but not off old men lol andd a msg has just popped up now that im using high memory or summat coz im on sed computer now FUCK!!! hahe
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...