Sunday, 30 August 2015

Lonely...

I find I'm struggling with life my job sucks my relationship sucks and everything else sucks. I feel depression deep inside of me. Crying and laying in bed feels so comforting right now. I don't want to do anything I do want to feel anything I just want to be. I feel so overwhelmed I just want to crawl into a ball and forget about my shitty life. I know I'm just shit to be around just utterly utterly shit. No wonder my boyfriend doesn't touch me or says anything nice to me I'm just so ugly and disappointing. Some days I think I'm better off dead.


 







ER
xx

8 comments:

  1. You are definitely not better off dead. I've missed you so much on here. I've been wondering how you're doing and it's good to hear from you, even if it's to hear that you're not doing well. I'm glad you reached out. You deserve to be so much happier than this lovely. I'm here for you if there's anything I can do to help, please reach out. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed you too.
      Thank you really appreciate just commenting makes me feel so grateful
      xx

      Delete
  2. It makes me so sad, that no matter the time that passes between posts, you seem to be stuck in such a deep depression :( Have you been talking to anyone about it at all? I know it's not a cure-all but I just worry for you.

    Sending hugs and positive energy your way <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I find theres this thing deep inside me which never lets me be happy. No i used to go counselling at uni but Ive moved back home.
      Thank you really appreciate it
      hugs xx

      Delete
  3. This feeling hurts so much, to feel or to read about. I was in a relationship a while ago and I knew that I as mostly dead the whole time. How horrible I must have been. But it does end. So help me god it does end and the light comes back. Sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling but don't give up. Trust me, life is worth it in the end, things will get better.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...