Monday, 1 June 2015

Where are you now that I need you...

So after my stint in hospital I decided to join the gym to sort my health out. Got myself a personal trainer who turned out to be a dick but when are they not? V. rare to find a good pt that doesn't want to get into your knickers lol I didn't go to the gym to lose weight which I normally would of I decided to get my fitness levels up and start lifting weights. I havent really looked back since I still have moments when I look at my thighs and think shit these are huge or are too curved. I think it takes a long time to be happy with your body but when you get there you just thing some things in life are more important like your health!!

...
So there have been a few guys on the scene yes I know surprise surprise. I think have the worst luck with men I really need an ex to say what I'm doing wrong they seem to just walk all over me. I find that I have a good time getting to know them for a couple of months and then they either ignore me or call it a day. Like this one guy I was seeing he just said he was going Canada for work and that was it not like I want someone to hold back on their ambitions but I have just wasted 4 months of my life talking to him. That's time I'll never get back! People don't realise how precious time is and there is nothing worse than wasting your time on someone who doesn't give a fuck about you. Girl got shit to do!!


ER
xx

6 comments:

  1. God I know right? I just wasted a year on someone... Better to always have your guard up and no real expectations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is true you never really know a person. You deserve so much love one day you will find it xxx

      Delete
  2. I can't say that I ended up with a dick trainer, thank God! It was this really nice guy that was like 40 and super ripped and all about the science of it, planning meals, all that. He would give me a hard time and we would joke around but I feel like I really got a lot out of that. You like lifting? That's what pulled me out. I loved feeling strong and the way you can have a healthy "never good enough" (if you will) mentality. Also, regarding the guys, meh, maybe it's not a waste. I think you learn something from every person you come into contact with and if you feel like you choose the bad guys, do some self reflection and find out what it is that you're projecting to the world. Good to hear from you love. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your advice I did some self reflection and I'm in a much more healthier mindset now. can't thank you enough! :)
      much love honey xxx

      Delete
  3. It's really good to see you're putting health as your top priority. Really, I mean it. I'm happy for you, and so so proud of you!
    They'll always be dicks, lol. I think one of the big reasons I don't go to gyms is because I can't stand the meatheads.

    Canada guy sounds super rude. I don't get how people can just cut off like that. I hope there's some good ones in the bunch. You deserve to be happy and loved, not messed around with.

    Take care, okay lovely? It's good to see you posting again <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words right back at you :)

      need to catch up on your posts
      thank you for your comment was great to hear from you too sending my love :) xxx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...