Everything has happened all at once, a friend died from work and then my grandad died and then my boyfriend split up with me an hour ago. And my fucking god it hurts! I feel like I'm at rock bottom (I was at rock bottom before the break up but now I'm drowning.
I just want the ground to swallow me up even better kill me as well. I just want to die. I want the pain to end and to be free.
Feeling so so shitty right now. I need a glimmer of hope. Please.
All my love,
ER
xx
There is always hope hun. H.O.P.E. = Hold On Pain Ends. It will get better in time, just try to stay as strong as you can. I'm here for you if there's anything I can do, get in touch. Thinking of you and sending you strength and hope. Take care lovely xxx
ReplyDeletePlease don't give give up your glimmer of hope is everything that could still happen in your life, things can still feel right again. Love you sis
ReplyDeleteOh, darling. Please stay strong. That is so rough. But hold your head up high. You are so beautiful and you can get through this
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are going through such a tough time ER xoxo Things seem to hit all at once sometimes, I went through sort of a similar thing a few years ago where everyone died at once and I just sank into this awful depression. The only thing I can say is to hold on, survive through this and try to remember there will be a future where you are happy. It feels impossible to believe right now I know, but that future exists and is waiting for you. Hold on girl, and remember that you have worth and deserve to be appreciated and loved. I hope your family and friends are looking out for you right now too. xx
ReplyDelete