I mean the work has been fun but just the amount you have to do is overwhelming.
Lee texted me yesterday.
He was on about coming today but I said if you just want sex don't come I don't want to be used.
Needless to say he never text me back after that.
...
I'm trying to access my online banking but I've froze myself out. God knows how ffs!! I think I've had fraud on my account or something damn halls internet honestly if I have no money in there I dunno what the hell I'd do.
...
Just depression and the pills are sucking all the life out of me. I sleep most of the day well I just lie in bed because I'm so exhausted. Surely there is something wrong with me. Like I should be able to get out of bed in a morning and do all the normal things others do without after half an hour think I'm too tired to carry on and just crawl back into bed.
I would give anything right now to just go back home and stay in bed with no job, no money, nothing. I just don't want to live any more. I just hate who I am, the clothes I wear, the things I do. I just can't deal with every day life. I didn't wash for four days. I just couldn't. I know it's disgusting but this overwhelming feeling of sadness paralyses me.
I know you all think shut up and just get on with it but I can't.
![]() |
| This is where I am going... |
All my love
ER
xx










Huni.. I am so so sorry you are feeling like this.. I wish there was something I could do, please keep that pretty head of yours up.. <3
ReplyDeleteIf you wouldnt mind hun, could you drop your email on a comment on my blog..? I would do the same for you here but it shows the comment straight away.. Just that I would love to talk to you if thats ok..
Much love xx
i sent u my email pls dnt display it
Deletehope to hear frm u soon
much love
<3
xx
Sweetie I am NOT thinking shut up and get on with your life at all. I am so sorry that things are so bad for you right now. your pain breaks my heart. And as for Lee... I am so sorry :/
ReplyDeletePride. Strength. Courage
~TinyRose
thank u
Deleteur so kind
dont be sorry i deserve to feel like this saddness is all i know
i ended up arguing with lee n he never came but at night in bed i really wish he did come just so i could snuggle with him even if it means having sex with him i just dont want to be alone
:'(
xx
No one is thinking shut up :) We all want to hear, to get everything off your chest! Have you gotten my any of my txts??? :( I love you xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteno babe i havent :(
Deleteill private msg u my number on here
maybe u havent got my new number? idk
i wish i cud write about good things in my life instead its so pathetic like last night i went to bed at half 6 after eating chinese and other binge material :( so disgusting
i hope ur ok
i love u
I wish I could stay in bed too but I'd probably forget I'm alive and that'd be.. idk crazy. I'm crazy. Hang in there you are loved<3
ReplyDeletexx
I cant tell you how many times I've locked my damn bank account! Hang in there.. I honestly think we all wish we could just stay in bed and let our lives waste us by! Sounds like a dream come true. An easy escape! Stay Strong!!!! xxxx <3
ReplyDeleteill try
Deletethanku for commenting honey
much love
xx