Wednesday, 24 October 2012

I shouldn't be here...

50 reasons why I should commit suicide...

  1. I don't think I am living for myself any more
  2. I think about it everyday
  3. Medication does nothing
  4. I don't remember what happy feels like
  5. I blame others for my own mistakes
  6. It's unexplainable
  7. Crying myself to sleep
  8. Telling someone and then instantly regretting it
  9. people joking about suicide
  10. When people say they care but actually don't
  11. "so much to live for" "so much you'll never get to do"
  12. The fear of failing
  13. Losing weight to leave a skinny corpse
  14. Happy people are triggering
  15. Being so bored all the time because nothing is interesting anymore
  16. Being suicidal for so long no one takes me seriously any more
  17. When I've been institutionalized and need to go back because that's the only safe place
  18. No one understands
  19. Get's better? only 10 x worse
  20. I want someone to save me
  21. Everyone would be better off if I was dead
  22. No one knows how much effort it takes just to stay alive
  23. The loss of hope
  24. Continually being hurt by people
  25. I am nothing
  26. I hate everything about me
  27. Everyone treats me like shit
  28. I am lonely
  29. Excessive desire to stay in bed
  30. I trust all the wrong people and never trust the right ones
  31. I am boring. I have nothing valuable to say
  32. I want to hurt myself
  33. Lying awake at night thinking.
  34. The internet gives me more comfort than real life
  35. Sitting alone in the dark
  36. Always looking for ways to kill myself
  37. Wishing every minute that I was dead
  38. Wanting to be a victim of a murder
  39. Being fascinated by peoples "stories"
  40. Having no one you can call a friend
  41. Being ashamed of depression
  42. Relentless sadness
  43. Washing becomes a chore
  44. Broken family
  45. Panic attacks
  46. The devil
  47. If became when
  48. Being pathetic and crying all the time
  49. The scars mentally and physically
  50. Little things can put me on a downer for a day/month/week
I shouldn't be here.

ER
xx

7 comments:

  1. I related with this post so much. Too much.
    I wish I knew what to tell you or how to make you feel better. But I honestly don't even know how to make myself feel better.
    Its like that song "No wise words gonna stop the bleeding." It hurts, I know.
    I wish that life wasn't so cruel, and maybe would give you a little bit of a break now and then.
    I'm so sorry </3
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the little things for dying add up, so do the little things for living. Sometimes, small moments of happiness are worth so much.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cant find any small moments its just relentless
      x

      Delete
  3. I can give you 1 big reason to stay though :) Because i love you <3 And i care deeply about you, i want you with me <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We care about you! You always know what to say! Feeling hopeless sucks. You've had the strength to come this far, and I don't doubt for a second that you're strong enough to make it through this. Stay Strong and Much Love <3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. strong is a form of weakness
      i am weak to the greatest extent
      im forbidden to feel anything else other than hopelessness
      x

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...