Thursday, 11 October 2012

I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralysed..

the past few months in pictures...
Lee </3

Me, Tom(Jamie's mate) and Katie at freshers ball

I had a free barry m manicure today this is the magnetic nail polish lush

me and whitney

Whitneys wedding

My niece on a monket swing on her first birthday <3

me with old wolfie we blow good ;) lol

Gregs bracelet I made for him
Well I've had such a shit day.
I had a rude awakening again at 1 am people coming in from a night out and woke me up didn't go back to bed til 3 am then I had the most awful nightmare!
I was in an american mall and  there was this game where someone sat on the floor and this machine would give them a wedgies weird yess then it was getting a crowd and there was loads of people I was like come on lets go to these people I'd never met but they were just standing there laughing at people who went on this machine. Then the machine started killing people I was running up the escalators to the car park looking for my car (even though I don't drive) I started crying hysterically coz the injured people started catching up with me like the machine had tore all the flesh off arm and legs but left the bone. I went up to these posh people in the back of a cars said where are you going? Can I stay with you? they were like were from Chelsea and this girl asked her mum on the phone and she said no you cant stay with us. So I was panicking and in hysterics even more where I paid someone to drive my car then this man with no arm splattered on the windscreen and Cassidy from uni said I'll come with you then in the car I saw Cassidy's arm and it was just bone and I just screamed. then I think we drove to a house and I found out that someone had called the machine something and it started killing everyone so they all hated this girl. But then we were sat at this fashion show then Dr who turned up but it was for a female designer someone I knew but I cant remember now. Then this man dressed all in black was killing people he was the man behind the machine.
It was just awful I woke up this morning hallucinating coz of it I heard someone call my name and there was a lantern in front of me I didn't wanna open my eyes but when I did the lantern was actually my printer.
So so weird! I woke up dripping wet in sweat. But really cold.
I've felt so sick and ill I thought  I was gunna collapse on the way to uni.
...
I went to the docs today got 75mg venlafaxine great! ugh
...
I haven't talked about C in ages. I essentially told him to fuck off n never contact me again. I just realised how creepy he is and how we are so far apart it was so weird I dunno how we ever got on. So he's completely out of my life thank god I don't miss him at all I'm glad I'm not being upset by him and having to put up with his offensive not funny jokes and his big head. ugh makes my skin crawl!
...
I really need to do some work now :( Going to Newcastle on sat for Helen's birthday gunna take me 6 hours to get there!

All my love
ER
XX
P.s depressed skinny mess I haven't had ur texts and I dont have ur number email me ur number honey <3

6 comments:

  1. Hey darling first of all wow - you have beautiful nails and what a nice mani!! Love your nails they are gorge and your hands hey you could become a hand model with those hands :D

    You look gorgeous in those pics doll and err wow, is lee on the roids? lol forget him - you are way hotter and can do better <3

    that dream.. sounds attrocious - I really hope your ok if stuff like that reoccurs frequently maybe you should tell your doctor..

    Love you loads xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ive always had long nails my mum normally cuts them lol but theyve been breaking ever since i had my gel nails on coz i pulled them off bit of a mistake and theyve only just grown out and when i was in primary school everyone wanted to hold my hand coz they were soft haha
      no lee isnt on sted sandwiches hes a personal trainer in the army its his job to work out i need to dont i god so hard
      yeh i will do thanks
      love you
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow those pictures are wonderfully beautiful! I love the shape of your nails too from your manicure pic, weird compliment I know but that's always the hardest part I have when I try and do my own!!
    I'm glad that guy is out of your life as well, especially since he was making you feel shitty. No one needs that in their life so good riddance!
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks honey!
      yeh i just make sure the ends are rounded when i file them
      much love!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'ma send you an email! PS: BEAUTIFUL ;) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good <3
      hope ur ok just read ur post :(
      love you
      xxxx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...