I don't think I've ever needed to blog so much.
Me and Dan got close last nite.
We had phone sex.
:P
It was amazing.
Really hot.
I never thought he had that side to him!
I made him cum twice just by what I said.
It felt good.
I really want to see him.
You've no idea how much!
But the thing is I want more than just friends with benefits.
But I know we will always be too far away from each other, story of my fucking life!
I know Dan will take care of me.
He's responded to enough suicide texts over the past few months.
He knows everything about me, about the abuse , about how depressed I am.
Yet what happened last nite was something out of this world.
I really dunno how to describe it it was so unexpected. I love him. I know I do he's been my rock now were imagining ourselves together?
Hmm gunna take a while to get used to altho I cant stop thinking about him and what he said...
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...