Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Coz u really hurt me...

Princess of china

 Alot has happened since I last blogged. I'm attending therapy. My first session was a disaster. I realised something. It hit me like a wave. I dont wanna live like this any more.
I finally feel free when I got deleted from your life.
I feel like the weight of saddness lifted.
Like theres no one bad in my life any more.
I wanna move on.
I wanna grow up.
Coz I really really need to.
I'm 20 this year yet I'm still a moody teenager.
I'm so behind everyone else my age.
It's shameful.
I want to be able to cope.
I took my dog for a walk first time in months by the traintracks and for once I didnt cry or wish I was lying down. I felt just the sun shining my overwhelming love for my dog fizz and that's it.
I could be anthing I want to be.
I'm never guna let anyone steal my star again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...