Monday, 2 April 2012

Defacing pictures of famous people on the train...

Parrallel Lines
I don't know why I'm allowed out.
walking the dog, such a normal thing.
Only I could turn it into a suicide attempt.

How dare you imprison the parrallel lines,
guard them rise and fall.
You wont deter me, Your steel strength is
no match for my suicidal shadow.

Every footstep devine.
Killer bee fuck off, making my heart race faster, how I
lower my tear filled eyes to your mercy.
East coast how you scream past and mock me.
I dont think I'll get off so likely.

Hurry up you stupid dog.
Put these constraints upon you,
you'll be better off without me.

I enter, smacking my head on the steel.
Stop! Look! Listen!
Slice this in half, screech over my hideous flaws
and make them obliviate.
Take me, splatter me between the rocks.
Maybe they'll know how lost I was.




xx

3 comments:

  1. hope you're doing okay, a poetic post with poetic pictures....lovely, just like you :)

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there

    i followed, support
    http://mylittlebones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. please dont ever give up. your amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...