We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I cannot cope
Im stressed and depressed so much words cannot describe how hard it is right now.
I want to go to sleep and never wake up.
I need someone.
I need help!
then let yourself go to sleep babe... forget the world for a bit. and thanks for missing my posts, that's lovely :) i'll make a blog entry when i deserve to... if i complete this week well. xxx
then let yourself go to sleep babe... forget the world for a bit.
ReplyDeleteand thanks for missing my posts, that's lovely :) i'll make a blog entry when i deserve to... if i complete this week well.
xxx
are you okay?
ReplyDeletexxx
thanks for the concern honey
ReplyDeletehope your ok too
xx