We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I understand perfectly. My family lives three hours away and man do I wish that I could go home and spend time in my mom and her boyfriend's warm, cozy, loving home. Not this soulless apartment I come to with a boyfriend that spends his time texting or messaging others, telling them we're about to be done or how amazing they are feeling lonely and sad and worthless. I can't even stand to sleep next to him anymore because I know the proximity brings me comfort but it's fake because if he found something he liked better, that's it. How can people be so expendable? My best friend lives in Florida and my other friends are in school too or have their own boyfriends to spend time with. Someone throw us a life preserve. I'll paddle if you paddle. <3 thinking of you.
I understand perfectly. My family lives three hours away and man do I wish that I could go home and spend time in my mom and her boyfriend's warm, cozy, loving home. Not this soulless apartment I come to with a boyfriend that spends his time texting or messaging others, telling them we're about to be done or how amazing they are feeling lonely and sad and worthless. I can't even stand to sleep next to him anymore because I know the proximity brings me comfort but it's fake because if he found something he liked better, that's it. How can people be so expendable? My best friend lives in Florida and my other friends are in school too or have their own boyfriends to spend time with. Someone throw us a life preserve. I'll paddle if you paddle. <3 thinking of you.
ReplyDeletehugs im sorry you are going through the same!
ReplyDeletedefinitely got to try to keep strong
thank you you too
much love
xx