Thursday, 20 November 2014

Tell my love to wreck it all, Cut out all the ropes and let me fall...

Have you ever got the feeling where you just want to lay in bed all day not be disturbed just slowly rot away?

I feel like this everyday for the past two weeks. I just feel so so tired. I can't move its like this deep paralysis that is just suffocating me. I can't escape against the fog its so dense I just can't.

:'(

ER
xx

4 comments:

  1. I know you can escape it dear, just hang in there!
    Always here, love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. More and more as time passes. It's a sad combination of self-pity and melancholy bleakness. Keep hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you describe it melancholy is it
    thanks u too
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...