We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
Please remember you're never alone, please, please don't struggle in silence, you're too precious for that. I completely understand that 'everything is too much' feeling, hate to think of you going through that. Take care of yourself xxx
Hey sweetie, what's going on? I'm still here xx
ReplyDeleteI'm always here to listen if you need someone to talk to.
ReplyDeleteHang on in there lovely <3
If you want to I'll try to listen.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
https://24.media.tumblr.com/e94412de4fbed8de1809ea6996fd679c/tumblr_mngkt4j1qw1s8zk6to1_500.png
ReplyDeleteand you have me here, always <3
Thanks for your comments lovely everything got too much. You know? I REALLY appreciate your comments xxx
ReplyDeletePlease remember you're never alone, please, please don't struggle in silence, you're too precious for that. I completely understand that 'everything is too much' feeling, hate to think of you going through that. Take care of yourself xxx
Delete