A week on and I just feel this massive sense of absolute sadness. I just want him. No one but him. No one compares to him his looks his personality. Everything about him I love and I wish I could hate him and move on but I cant. I'm a fucking dick. Why do I do this to myself. I hate this. I feel so alone I just want him back :'(
xx
It's a long time, unfortunately... took me like a year to properly move past it to be honest! :/ But hang on, and know that it WILL pass. this is just a small chapter in your life in perspective. hang in there xx
ReplyDeletethank you
Deletei hope it will
xx
I have been where you are now. I know this is hard to hear but just hold on and ride it out. Things will get better even if it never feels like it will. It will take time, but eventually you will stop missing him, and move on to someone better. I wish you the best of luck.
ReplyDeletexoxo
thank you i just wish I could erase everything that I never met him and never felt anything for him but I cant i bloody wish I could :( xx
Delete