Thursday, 13 June 2013

No matter what you do it's never good enough...













Sometimes I think I am being tested. Tested on how much shit I can put up with but sometimes I think I can't appreciate the good times if I don't acknowledge the good. But being at rock bottom for a few weeks has been excruciating to say the least. I've been talking to a guy. No where near what me and Mark supposedly had. I'm just kidding myself that I'll find someone better or the same as him. Family are riddled with debt and nothing ever not involves money. Sometimes I feel like running away and I mean really just withdrawing all my savings and starting a new but I can't. I feel the most trapped I've ever been I'm stuck in a circle of misery and I don't know whether it will make me or break me...


Yours,
ER
P.S don't even think you have any friends as they are backstabbing bitches
xx

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been going through an extremely tough time, but holding your head up valiantly! You should be really proud of yourself! "Stick it to the Man!" xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you uve just captured what I'm trying to say so thank you for listening

      xx

      Delete
  2. I agree with all the quotes, and the view at rock bottom is daunting. But ever so often it's the stepping out of that hole that feels empowering. I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you rock bottom means there is only one way out right? xx

      Delete
  3. Those quotes are great actually. I feel as if I'm being tested too and it honestly sucks. I've been at rock bottom multiple times and being there sucks. You can get through this... I wish you luck. Here's a quote and I hope you enjoy it: Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay, then it's not the end. -Ed Sheeran. I tell myself that over and over everyday, I'm just looking for my silver lining and I hope you look for yours as well.

    P.s. I really enjoy your blog(:

    xx -Dani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find yours too thank you for commenting it means alot and the quote is lovely too xx

      Delete
  4. These quotes are beautiful- may I add another one for you which you will have heard no doubt but it sprang to mind when I wanted to offer you some comfort:

    'The darkest times are before the dawn'

    If someone is testing you then let them do it and show the motherfucker you ARE gonna win. Even if it is only you that is testing yourself.

    Hold on there xxxxxxxxxxxx http://katiejess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that quote too
      I know there has to be darkness before the light comes but it doesnt feel like I'm ever guna see it :/
      thankyou for your comment lovely xxx

      Delete
  5. Those are some beautiful quotes. There is so much hope there, even if it is a melancholy hope :) Thank you for your lovely words on my blog, too, it means the world to me <3 I'm following you

    Holly xoxo
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, the Bon Iver lyrics at the bottom of this form...love love love xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...