We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting. Charles Bukowski
Monday, 16 April 2012
come as you are, as you were as i want you to be, as a friend as a friend...
This is one of my best friends. She is the most amazing strong person I've ever known. At such a young age she was struck with really severe depression. Please watch this. It is so beautiful just like the author. I love you so so much honey. Please never give up!
hope everyones ok
keep strong
especially you
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




moving video.....hope you're doing well darling. thanks you for the supportive comments you've been leaving me. They're much appreciated. <3 SN
ReplyDeletewatta love.. wish I knew her. She seems like such a doll. Giver her a hug for me! <3
ReplyDeleteplease tell her I think she's beautiful...please tell her from me!
ReplyDeleteand thankyou for remembering me, I'm no one significant nor important,but you remembered <3