We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting. Charles Bukowski
Thinking of you, sending you love. Here for you xxx
thank you so much xxx
Hey, try to hang in there, okay? & if you need ANYTHING at all, you can contact me<3 Lee
thank you really appreciate it xx
Don't give up, life is unbearable only when it doesn't give you what you want. That always changes./Avyhttp://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com♥
I hope it does change xxx
baby?....i didn't know.....i'm sorry for leaving. i'm sorry i was a terrible friend. I thought you were better without me. i'm just sorry xxx
I miss u xx
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...
Thinking of you, sending you love. Here for you xxx
ReplyDeletethank you so much xxx
ReplyDeleteHey, try to hang in there, okay? & if you need ANYTHING at all, you can contact me
ReplyDelete<3 Lee
thank you really appreciate it xx
DeleteDon't give up, life is unbearable only when it doesn't give you what you want. That always changes.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
I hope it does change
Deletexxx
baby?....i didn't know.....i'm sorry for leaving. i'm sorry i was a terrible friend. I thought you were better without me. i'm just sorry xxx
ReplyDeleteI miss u xx
Delete