Sunday, 15 June 2014

In the darkest night hour I'll search through the crowd Your face is all that I see I'll give you everything Baby, love me lights out...

I've been keeping all my pills that I've not taken over the years wasted hope on anti-depressants. I never thought this day would come where I can say good bye to the safety net. I feel relieved that I don't have them cluttering up my desk drawer. I'm proud to say I rarely feel suicidal anymore. Of course there are days where I just want to cry my eyes out but today was a milestone. Never stop believing that life can be better than life with depression suffocating your thinking. You deserve to be here and so do I.

All my love,
ER
xx

10 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of yourself! I certainly am for you :]
    You've made it so far with all the small steps you have taken forward.
    Keep going my dear, you're such an inspiration. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post dear. I'm so proud of you for getting rid of those things. I can only imagine how liberating it must be to reach a point where you feel able and free to live life without needing a 'safety net'. Of course things aren't going to be perfect but you can do this. You give me hope.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you this comment is just perfect it means the world to me thank you!! xx

      Delete
  3. I keep a stash of pills too. It's my safety net, and when things get bad it's like, 'I'm ok, I can just take the pills' and it makes me feel better. I'm so proud of you for getting rid of your stash and that you are proud to say you rarely feel suicidal any more. You are an inspiration! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you your comment inspires me too thank you thank you thank you really appreciate your comment xxx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...