I'm really stressed atm my skin is terrible i could be mistaken for a pizza right now.
...
So I went to Dublin for my 21st with my friend who turned 21.
Was Amazing and very crazy.
Anyone who hasn't visited Ireland must simply have to go! NOW haha such a cool place.
I went to see Micky Flanagan and if u dont know who that is I implore u to go and check him out.
I had a one night stand well I met a guy in a club he walked me bk to my hostel and coz I was staying with a friend we did it in the shower and I scraped all my back from it. Was in agony all last week. It hurt but idk why I didnt tell him to stop you knwo when ur in the moment and u dont want to disappoint them. I just dont get sex.
...
Uni is going really shit. I can't quite believe I'm still here. I can't really do the work well. I just think I'm really shit at it. :(
...
I'm so fed up in counselling as well she keeps saying she wants to touch base with my doctor but I'm like whats the point because I'm never going to the doctor coz they are shit. She just wont drop it and its pissing me off.
I feel hopeless.
It scares the hell out of me.
ER
xx



My god, you're so pretty :) xxx
ReplyDeleteill pay u later :P xxx
Deleteoh come on I mean it :D I have such a beautiful sister xx
DeleteWell, we all have those moments. The main thing is that sex is supposed to be with someone you trust and you have to be able to say that it hurts or you need to be able to voice what you need. It's really a reflection of how much you trust someone and your confidence level if all else. I totally understand how you feel because I'm that way too. I would rather it hurt than disappoint.
ReplyDeleteStay afloat lovely.
<3