Monday, 8 April 2013

Capricious...

...A sudden change in behaviour.

I learnt this word ages ago and did a blog draft. It's pretty applicable to most of my days atm. I feel ok one minute laughing, joking and smiling then I feel so so depressed I literally could jump out of the window. One minute I could cry with hopelessness and the next cry with laughter. I just don't know where I am whether I'm strong or weak, happy or sad, lost or found. I just know its uneasy atm I feel like I'm on a sheet of ice and anything could happen depends how heavy things get and whether I'm enough to break everything and go tumbling into the freezing depths of the ocean...



There's something amazing about the ocean, the fact you look into it and there isn't an end.



















You’re like the ocean
Pretty enough on the surface
But dive deep into your depths
You’ll find beauty most people never see




Keep your heart strong,
ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...