Saturday, 25 June 2011

They buried the gold, your ancestry's sold and left



Just the residue


They buried the gold, your ancestry's sold and left


Just the mist of you



-------------------
Love foals <3
So today is interview day eeks!!!
Im really shitting it lol
---------
GOInG to fast today
some strange reason ive fucking put on a KG up to 49 WTF!!!! argh if i cud slice off all my fucking disgusing fat i would honestly.
-----------
Ive got to do for an assessment to get disabled student allowance on tue to see it i get any help at uni with all my disorders. Here goes...
  • Anorexia
  • Severe depression
  • Adjustment disorder
  • Obsessive complusive personality disorder
  • Borderline personality disorder
Its ridiculus how many labels i have. I cant have PHD or something good can i. I just all them things reminding me how fucked up i am. I ope they can give me a mentor yet when im at uni i think im just guna use it as an excuse to starve myself  coz there is no one stopping me.
------
I wanna go out on tuesday student night to celebrate end of exams which should be good yet as always i have no money but in this instance i think im gunna blow it on getting absolutely sozzled hahahah i just need to let my hair down i think :D
---
Anyway gotta go for my interview i ope i dont say something stupid or something that usually happens oh and i cant wait for the UKs heatwave gunna get me a nice tan woop woop
much love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...