Wednesday, 25 May 2011

She said do me a favour and STOP flattering yourself...

Surprise surpise the plan failed.
...
Revised for three hours this morning.
Came into school for nothing collo sent me away coz she ad to do some bollocks! I bloody came in for the last lesson for her to just toss me off >:( yep im annoyed.
I feel abit crap atm as it is i looked in the mirror when i was getting ready at 1 ish and i honestly looked pregnant no joke. i look even more pregnant than my 25 weeks pregnant sister. Shes sooo thin im really jealous.
Me n mum aren't talking still. TRES awkward. TBH shes a fucking bitch cant wait to pack up and leave.
Petty= me .
I wish i was born diffently like born into a different family a completely different person.
...
Gunna walk home past the railway.
watched crime watch last night so im shit scared of being ambushed or something but i cant just keep eating then im guna take the dog.
then guna revise til 8ish.
fasting tomorrow ii think. If i can do it. i ant done a fast in yonks.
xx

1 comment:

  1. What plan darling?
    3 hours is loads!!
    Im sure you didnt look pregnant!
    Your a stunning, beautiful young girl!
    Dont worry, its just parents!
    Let me know how your fast goes.
    Stay strong,
    Take care,
    Be careful!
    x x

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...